Monday, 10 September 2007

Back Off, Nanny State!

There is a new activist site dedicated to destroying Nanny State that everybody in NZ who cares for our future should get behind: Back Off!

The people at Back Off! concern themselves with activism in the name of freedom in NZ. Right now, they are planning a march in Wellington, against Nanny State and any organization who wants more power and control over NZers.

"First they came for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn’t speak up,
because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left
to speak up for me."

...And the people at Back Off!, just like freedom lovers all over NZ, are determined to stop that.

http://backoffnz.blogspot.com/

No comments: